Thanks for visiting my training workshop page! As you read you’ll find out what you can expect of me as a trainer and how to reach me to discuss your training needs.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
If you hire me to train your team, here is what you can expect:
- Prompt, professional response to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal consultation prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your team.
- An announcement about your event on my website and social media channels. (Assuming your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, engaging training focused on achieving the desired learning outcomes you want with your team.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event to make sure your expectations were met. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
A Few of My Recent Highlights...
- Addressing Health Disparities
- Building Campus-Community Partnerships for Prevention
- Building Campus Leadership to Support Prevention Efforts
- Environmental Strategies for Substance Misuse Prevention in College Campus Communities
- Methods for Increasing Grantee Engagement: A Technical Assistance (TA) Session for TA Providers
- A Technical Assistance (TA) Session for TA Providers
- Motivational Interviewing for Campus Police
- Legalization of Marijuana: Challenges Facing College Campuses
- Evidence-Based Strategies to Address Substance Misuse Among College Students: From Data to Implementation