I love nothing better than sharing what I have learned with those who are eager to learn and grow. If this sounds like you, we need to connect.
Here are 7 ways you can access my knowledge and experience. I have arranged these in order, from those that require the least investment to those that require the most.
- Search my site. I publish posts consistently on topics such as law enforcement and AOD prevention. Chance are, I have already addressed your question or issue. Just use the search box in the upper right hand corner of this page.
- Subscribe to my updates. By subscribing, you’ll get my latest thinking delivered straight to your inbox. You can choose to receive updates from one or any combination of the categories. Learn more here.
- Buy one of my products. You can find my book Motivational Interviewing for Campus Police on Amazon here. My online training courses are hosted on PreventionLeaders.com here. I have several other products in development, including an twelve-week AOD prevention coaching program.
- Book me as a speaker. I have been speaking publicly for more than 10 years. I have presented commencement speeches, keynotes, workshops and seminars. I have recently cut back on the number of invitations I accept, in order to make room for other priorities. If you have an event you would like me to consider, please visit my speaking page then email me here.
- Hire me as a trainer. I have trained over 9,000 individuals on topics ranging from motivational interviewing, AOD prevention, conflict resolution, social media, and leadership. I have a limited number of training dates available each year. Please visit my training page and then then email me here.
- Hire me as a consultant. I love working along professionals across the country to grow, develop and improve their work. If you are interested in building a collaborative consulting relationship with me, email me.
- Hire me as a personal coach. I love one-on-one coaching, but I have limited time available for it. Therefore, I am very selective and do charge high fees. If you think you could benefit from one-on-one coaching with me, email me.
If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined, feel free to email me. Someone on my team would be happy to talk with you.