I love nothing better than sharing what I have learned with those who are eager to learn and grow. If this sounds like you, we need to connect.
Here are 7 ways you can access my knowledge and experience. I have arranged these in order, from those that require the least investment to those that require the most.
- Search my site. I publish posts consistently on topics such as law enforcement and AOD prevention. Chance are, I have already addressed your question or issue. Just use the search box in the upper right hand corner of this page.
- Connect with me on social media. By following me on Twitter, liking my Facebook page or connecting on LinkedIn, you’ll get my latest thinking delivered straight to your news feed.
- Buy one of my products. You can find my book Motivational Interviewing for Campus Police on Amazon here. My online training courses are hosted on PreventionLeaders.com here. I have several other products in development.
- Book me as a speaker. I have been speaking publicly for more than 10 years. I have presented commencement speeches, keynotes, workshops and seminars. If you have an event you would like me to consider, please visit my speaking page then email me here.
- Hire me as a trainer. I have trained over 10,000 individuals on topics ranging from motivational interviewing, AOD prevention, conflict resolution, social media, and leadership. Please visit my training page and then email me here.
- Hire me as a consultant. I love working along professionals across the country to grow, develop and improve their prevention efforts. If you are interested in building a collaborative consulting relationship with me, email me.
- Hire me as a coach. I love one-on-one coaching and have designed three coaching programs targeted to meet your specific needs. To learn more, visit my coaching page and then email me here.
If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined, feel free to email me. Someone on my team would be happy to talk with you.