Thanks for visiting my training workshop page! As you read you’ll find out what you can expect of me as a trainer, more about me, and how to reach me to discuss your training needs.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
If you hire me to train your team, here is what you can expect:
- Prompt, professional response to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal consultation prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your team.
- An announcement about your event on my website and social media channels. (Assuming your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, engaging training focused on achieving the desired learning outcomes you want with your team.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event to make sure your expectations were met. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
MORE ABOUT ME
When speaking to college students about high risk drinking behaviors and prevention it is often hard to engage the students; this has proven to be an excellent chance to practice, hone and develop engaging presentation skills.
In my current role I develop and present webinars, training workshops, online courses and presentations on alcohol and other drug prevention, crime prevention, and motivational interviewing.